Recent comments

One of the Gloz clan
    Grade 6

That's Ken MacRae 3rd from right back row. Wayne Tangey was either in Grade 6B, or maybe even a year behind us.

John Gloz

lindacsincsi
    Grade 6

My brother John Anthony is standing in the 3rd row on the left. He is wearing a dark blue jumper with a light blue skivvy.

lindacsincsi
    Grade 5

My brother John Anthony is standing in the middle row next to the teacher Mr John Smith.

lindacsincsi
    Anthony

We lived in Ridgeway East in 1966-67. Then moved away and came back to live in Strzelecki Rd from 1974-75.

The children from youngest to oldest were Linda, John, Catherine and James when we lived in Ridgeway East. James was born in Yallourn hospital. When we lived in Strzelecki Rd Fiona and David were the newer siblings there.

jan
    Woorabinda

Geoff Morgan, Midge Kempster, Janice and Joy Ipsen and ?

jan
    1957-59

2nd back row partly obscured Janice and Joy Ipsen - standing next to Veronica Lacey

jan
    Woorabinda

Ron Boskma, Robin Bavinton, Joy and Janice(Gladwin) Ipsen

Kevin Brogan
    Pylon Commitee - 1963

Good Morning Pauline, I assume that the Arbitration Commission is still there, it was a while back when I was at the Commission.

Pauline Tangey
    Pylon Commitee - 1963

Morning Kevin, Louise, daughter, works in Nauru House (started last September with Metro). Will ring her and get her to have a look.

Kevin Brogan
    Pylon Commitee - 1963

John has done well then. It would be good to have a "where are they now session". I think the person may be Ian Skelton, I didnt really know him , but his Mother was friendly with my Mother. I believe he became a Doctor and was practicising in Traralgon for a while, he may still be there. I am still in the Latrobe Valley (Churchill) and travel to Traralgon reasonably often, must have a look next time. I am not sure whether Geoff Dupree is a professional artist or just a very good one, I have seen some of his work hanging in the Arbitration Commission in Nauru House. I think the "Ellis boy" may be Howard

Pauline Tangey
    Pylon Commitee - 1963

Hi Kevin, You're right - Christine and Ken. The Ellis boy would have been Form 6. Over Christmas break I was reading about John Humphries, Professor at Monash University, probably retired now. The article said John does conservation work - has done some out here in Western Suburbs (I'm in Altona North) The young man in centre of photograph may be ? Skeleton.

Inge Meldgaard
    Brownies Camp at Guide House, Yarra Junction, 1962

To the left of Marlene Niebor, is Susanne Berg :} Was Rosemary's surname 'O'Connor'?

Kevin Brogan
    Pylon Commitee - 1963

Hello Pauline, I think it is Christine Vincent. I also think it may not be Niels but Ken Hutchinson (Niels brother) , also my guess is the girl on the extreme left ( looking at photo) is Robyn Adams. The boy in the back row 2nd from left is John? Humphries ( I think) and the boy on the right hand end is probably Geoff Dupree. The boy next to Geoff' is one of the Ellis boys ( I think)

Inge Meldgaard
    Tove Lerche

Mother: the spelling should be 'Elna Lerche'

Pauline Tangey
    Brownies Camp, Guide House at Yarra Junction 1963

Evening Kevin, Barbara Kelly commenced YHS same year as me 1963. I turned 61 last September. I went to Yallourn North primary. I still have all my school reports, in excellent condition. I'm looking throughout my house, for a book of mine named "Innaminka", which Dolphin's book store gave to me in 1964. Mr. Dolphins name is stuck inside the book.

Pauline Tangey
    Pylon Commitee - 1963

Back r-l 3rd John Clarke, on his right Neils Hutchinson
    front r-l 2nd ?Vincent

guson
    Setches

Don't forget Gaye, she is the baby of the family.

Kevin Brogan
    Brownies Camp, Guide House at Yarra Junction 1963

Hello Pauline, I am not sure how old you may be, but Barbara Kelly was friendly with my sister at primary school. They were in the same grade, my sister has just turned 61, so I am guessing that Barbara is a similar age.

Kevin Brogan
    Brownies Camp, Guide House at Yarra Junction 1963

I recognise her as well. I will check with my mother, I am sure she will be able to put a name to her.

Kevin Brogan
    Grade 6B

I am assuming that you are Alison Taylor, it was me who suggested it could be you in the Photograph - your father Tom and my father Arthur were work mates for many years. Its nice to see you here.

billmaxine
    Cosgriff

Patricia Cosgriff was my mother's niece who was Annie (Nan) Humphrey nee Cosgriff who came and lived with our family. Pat married Eric Warfe and they lived at Hillside Yallourn. My family were the only ones to live at 69 Church Street as Mum and Dad shifted the house to Toongabbie when Dad retired.
    Maxine Ebbott (nee Humphrey)

apg305
    Grade 6B

4th person in the second row is not Alison Taylor - I was in High School then

Pauline Tangey
    Brownies Camp, Guide House at Yarra Junction 1963

The adult woman in the centre of third row, looks familiar. Did she work at Rose's Chemist?

Julie George