Recent comments

josie goodwin
    McIntosh

Children were Harold, Eleanor ((deceased), Norma, Danny (deceased) Susan

• 3 years 17 weeks ago
    Bruce Davey
    24 Narracan Avenue

Sorry I have been corrected by my eldest son . Cheryl and I were living at 24 Narracn ave from 1973 not 1974

• 3 years 17 weeks ago
    Bruce Davey
    Grade 6

2nd row third from left is Bruce Davey ( I think) the forth on the left is Robert Faulkner

• 3 years 17 weeks ago
    Bruce Davey
    Grade 1

I am the little blonde boy on the left in the second row from the bottom. The small boy holding the class ID in the front is Roy Ball ( I am sorry to say that poor Roy is no longer with us. )

• 3 years 17 weeks ago
    Bruce Davey
    Bruce Davey

My wife Cheryl and I were at this address after we were maried from 1974 until about 1976 . Then we moved to Morwell.

• 3 years 20 weeks ago
    Julie O'Connor
    Dellabrosca

Robyn was the other daughter. I think she was born in 1959.

• 3 years 20 weeks ago
    Julie O'Connor
    Grade 6

The third on the right of the first standing row is my sister Jenni O'Connor and behind her and one to the left is my eldest sister Terri. I recognise some of the other faces but can't put a name to them. I'll show Jenni this photo - she has a memory like an elephant!

• 3 years 20 weeks ago
    Julie O'Connor
    St Therese's - Prep - 2

Seated front row third from the left is my little sister, Karen O'Connor. I'd forgotten what a little cutie she was! And standing up back row second from the left is one of my lovely little brothers, John O'Connor. Wow, this makes me feel old!

• 3 years 22 weeks ago
    helen fischer -...
    Yallourn Youth Club - Mavis McAllister (Webb) - 1948 trip to Mt Erica

Mavis has not changed a bit!!!!!fyHr4

• 3 years 23 weeks ago
    specialreader
    Thespians

my name is Bill Wybenga.
    I was involved with the Yallourn Little Theatre.
    Another name is Mario de Bono who did much stage preparations. And of course Jim Vincent producer stahe worker and many other positions.
    What a great time!
    Most of the work took place in the stables.

• 3 years 25 weeks ago
    JJ Goold
    Ganz

The Ganz's lived at 4 Garden St, not 1 Maiden St. They were my neighbours when my family lived in Maiden St.

• 3 years 26 weeks ago
    Mark Dunwoodie
    Yallourn Primary School YPS Grades 3, 4 and 6 1967

Ok - here goes:
    Fourth Row. Robbie Thorpe, Ronnie Lee, Mark Dunwoodie.
    Third Row, Marty Francis, Kerry Evans ?, Jillian Woods, Annette Long, Elaine Coad, ? , Ian Jardine
    Second Row. Gary Smith?, Ian Griffiths, Ken Tate, Dale ?, Robert Crookston, Mark Hawken, Neville Pattell, Greg Yelland.
    First Row. ?, Wendy Brimacombe, Kathy Harrison, ?, ?, Julie Glasper, Karen Woods, Valerie Hedt, Jenny Tyrell.
    Our teacher was the wonderful Miss Robertson who left for term holidays and returned as Mrs Geppert.
    Apologies if I have made a mistake and to those whose names I can't recall - I do know you but need more thinking music.

• 3 years 26 weeks ago
    Julie George
    Yallourn Primary School YPS 1966 Grade 2

Thanks Mark - that's great. Marty Francis was here last night and he hadn't seen any of these photos before. He wasn't nearly as good as you at naming people! Julie

• 3 years 26 weeks ago
    Mark Dunwoodie
    Yallourn Primary School YPS 1966 Grade 2

I hadn't arrived in Yallourn until the next year but this is a real trip down memory lane.

David McMicken, Phillip Lemon, Stephen Grey, Mark Flanagan, Ronny Lee, Phil Steers, Marty Francis, Geoffrey Castell, Graeme Peters, Rod Leleivre.
    ?, Julie Glasper, Brenda Long, ?, ?, Wendy Oversby, Kathy? Demtiriou, ?,?.
    Roland Davies, Ian Jardine, Neville Pattel, Ross Magnusson, ?, Ernie DeVries, ? Michael Clark, ?, ?.
    ?, ?, ?, Wendy Brimacombe, JoAnne Knight, ?, Valerie Hedt, Glenda Thorpe, Linda Green.
    Jacqueline Danger, Julie Lacey.

Apologies for any mistakes.

• 3 years 26 weeks ago
    Kevin Brogan
    Dinner party - Yallourn High School

Bill Bowler is the man standing at the extreme left. Molly Bowler is the blonde lady sitting at the extreme right. Don Malpass is the man standing 3rd for the left. Mrs Malpass is the lady sitting 2nd from the left. I think the man second from the left could be Arch Snedden and the Lady sitting at the extreme left is Mrs Snedden, The Man 5th from the left (bent down) is (I think) ??? Mitchell, he was a Tech School Teacher, his name may have been Alan.

• 3 years 27 weeks ago
    helen fischer -...
    Debutante Ball

top photo - Mr & Mrs Robertson far right on stage. Brigadier Field standing centre stage at top of stairs (gray hair)

• 3 years 27 weeks ago
    helen fischer -...
    Yallourn Kindergarten

Brenda Long behind boy

• 3 years 28 weeks ago
    Margaret Bond
    Grades 2 + 3

I think you'll find the second back row second last girl next to Patricia Gregarious is me Margaret Bond. I showed this pic to mum and she also agreed.

• 3 years 28 weeks ago

Neil Harrison
    Gail Harrison

• 3 years 28 weeks ago
    Ken Tate
    Yallourn Primary School YPS Grades 3, 4 and 6 1967

2nd back row ?, ?, Jillian Woods, Annette Long, Elaine Coad
    2nd Row: ? , Ian Griffiths, Ken Tate, ? , Robert Crookston , Mark Hawken, ?, ? , Miss Robertson/Mrs Geppert

• 3 years 28 weeks ago
    helen fischer -...
    Yallourn Primary School YPS Grades 3, 4 and 6 1967

2nd back row ?, ?, Jillian Woods, Annette Long, Elaine?
    2nd front row 3rd from right Mark Hawken, next to him one of the Crookston boys

• 3 years 28 weeks ago
    helen fischer -...
    Yallourn Primary School YPS 1966 Grade 2

2nd back row third from left - Brenda Long
    Very front right of sign is the girl Lacey

• 3 years 28 weeks ago
    helen fischer -...
    Yallourn Primary School YPS Grade 1D

2nd row in from the back 2nd child next to Kathy is Brenda Long
    Front row left Linda Green, ?, ?, Sue Foster (Mr Foster the teacher's daughter)

• 3 years 29 weeks ago
    Kathy Harrison
    Hannon

I don't remember any of the children of the Hanon family. I only remember Mr Hanon used to let me pick my own carrots from his vegie garden that he grew in the back yard. He was a very tall man and very kind.