1949
04/09/2018 - 11:48
0
________________________________________________

The Salvation Army hall was opened in June 1937 and was the first Yallourn building to be consecrated for worship - other denominations held their services in halls or schools. Located at 4 Broadway West and next door was the residence of Salvation Army Officers.

04/09/2018 - 11:47
0
________________________________________________
1954
04/09/2018 - 11:46
0
________________________________________________
24/08/2018 - 14:54
0
________________________________________________

This photograph was taken during a clay modelling/art lesson at Yallourn Technical School sometime in the mid 1950’s. Mr Walsh is the teacher; and the students include: Murray French (left hand side of the photograph) and probably/perhaps David Hoffman, Neville Gapes, Len Hilditch , David Grant and Malcolm Gibson.
Thanks to Murray French for his kind assistance in identifying some of the boys in the group. Any readers who recognise other students in the above photo are kindly asked to contact Julie . Thank you.
Source: MM10242 Museum Victoria Collections.
Description of Content: Clay Modelling, Technical School, Yallourn

13/08/2018 - 14:06
0
________________________________________________

L-R: ?, Ann McAlister, Rhonda Rogers, Jeanie Abbott, Theresa Gorbal, Pauline Tangey (obscured), ? , Carol-Ann McKean, Kay Bussell, Jeanette Tilley, Beverly Malpass

09/08/2018 - 09:49
1
________________________________________________
02/08/2018 - 16:34
0
________________________________________________

Source: Daniel Bridgman

02/08/2018 - 16:34
0
________________________________________________

Source: Daniel Bridgman

02/08/2018 - 16:10
0
________________________________________________

Source: Daniel Bridgman

02/08/2018 - 16:07
0
________________________________________________