Salvation Army Church 1950s - 4 Broadway West

Submitted by Julie George on Mon, 22/09/2014 - 13:55
Relationship

The Salvation Army hall was opened in June 1937 and was the first Yallourn building to be consecrated for worship - other denominations held their services in halls or schools. Located at 4 Broadway West and next door was the residence of Salvation Army Officers.