State Bank

Year
1926
Relationship

1926 saw the Post Office and State Savings Bank opened for business, they occupied corresponding sites on opposite sides of the town square and were complementary in design. They were double-storied, the upper stories were residences for the bank manager and postmaster. Prior to the opening of the town post office postal facilities had operated at Eastern and Western Camps.